FLS980 Fluorescence Spectrometer (Steady State, Lifetime, Phosphorescence)Edinburgh Instruments Ltd.
FLS980 Fluorescence Spectrometer (Steady State, Lifetime, Phosphorescence)
The FLS980 is a fully automated, modular and flexible fluorescence spectrometer for both fundamental research and routine laboratory applications. Its high accuracy and sensitivity is designed to set the standards for technical performance in luminescence spectroscopy.
The FLS980 can be customised and its flexibility enables you to integrate accessories and upgrades according to your requirements. Whether you are studying photophysics, photochemistry, biophysics, biochemistry or semiconductor physics, the FLS980 will enable you to reliably and accurately measure luminescence in either steady state and/or lifetime modes, while its large sample chamber can house a variety of sample holders and accessories.
FLS980 Fluorescence Spectrometer (Steady State, Lifetime, Phosphorescence) Features:
- Modularity enables flexibility
- All modes of operation, analysis and presentation controlled by ONE software package
- Ultrafast data acquisition using ONE acquisition module for Multi-Channel Scaling and Time Correlated Single Photon Counting (TCSPC), and Spectral Scanning
- 12000:1 Water Raman SNR
- Large sample chamber with 6-axis access to your sample
- High performance monochromators with high straylight rejection
- Computer controlled filter wheels for higher order removal
- NIR Upgradeability
- Compatibility with modern light sources and detectors
- Direct one to one service support worldwide
- Auto-calibration at system initialisation
Microscope Attachment for use with the FLS980 Spectrometer
The Edinburgh Instruments microscope attachment, when supplied with the FLS980 spectrometer, enables you to record and measure widefield fluorescence, as well as to measure a specific point on your sample. Its allows you to finely tune both the excitation light (illumination) and the detected emission, giving you the flexibility to fully tailor your experiment to your sample.
The FLS980 with microscope attachment incorporates comprehensive software, which controls the instrument and automated microscope stage, while containing analysis routines to scrutinise your data.
Application notes and news
- Tailor Your Experiment to Your Sample with Edinburgh Instruments’ Microscope Attachment for the FLS980 Spec...
- New Solutions Available for Low Temperature Fluorescence Spectroscopy
- New Microscope Enhancement for Fluorescence Spectrometers from Edinburgh Photonics
- FLS980 Fluorescence Spectrometer Launched By Edinburgh Instruments