The FLS920-sm is the world’s most sensitive spectro-fluorimeter offering combined steady state and phosphorescence capabilities. Combining ultimate sensitivity with high spectral resolution and excellent stray light rejection, the FLS920-sm can measure lifetimes from 1microsecond to 10 seconds.
- Guaranteed S/N ratio of >6000:1
- Count rates of up to 100MHz
- Lifetimes from 1microseconds to 10 seconds
- Resolution from 0.05 – 18nm
- Stray Light Suppression of 1 x 105
- Automated spectral correction
- PC plug-in card for combined Single Photon Counting steady state acquisition and Multi-Channel Scaling lifetime acquisition.
- Fully computer controlled through Windows software
- Full data reconvolution using a non-linear least square fitting routine
FLS920-smis a modular, computer controlled L - geometry spectrometer for acquiring steady state luminescence spectra, time resolved phosphorescence spectra and the associated decays in the ultraviolet - visible - near infra red spectral range with single photon counting sensitivity. It combines ultimate sensitivity with high spectral resolution and excellent stray light rejection
The configuration of the FLS920-sm consists of the following hardware:
- CW 450 Wxenon arc lamp
- Pulsed Xenon flashlamp under computer control to measure phosphorescence decays. Pulses 2 to 7 µs with an average power >60 W up to 100 Hz.
- Excitation monochromator: 300mm focal length, Czerny-Turner design triple grating turret facility with computer controlled wavelength selection and computer controlled continuously adjustable slits. Stray light rejection 1:105 , resolution down to 0.05nm
- versatile sample chamber with integral controller, safety shutters, signal attenuator and filter holders
- Emission monochromator: 300mm focal length, Czerny-Turner design triple grating turret facility with computer controlled wavelength selection and computer controlled continuously adjustable slits. Stray light rejection 1:105, resolution down to 0.05nm
- single photon counting stop photomultiplier
- PCS900 card for single photon counting data acquisition
- Dedicated PC running F900 software for comprehensive spectrometer control, performance monitoring, fluorescence spectral data acquisition, correction and analysis library.
In keeping with the modularity of the FLS920-sm spectrometer, the F900 advanced software is a user friendly package. Irrespective of the system configuration and accessories, the F900 software provides the user with complete control. Measurement set-up and data acquisition is made through a transparent menu system and the measurement modes within the software reflect the system configuration by means of a simple operating environment. Control of the hardware settings on the PCS900 data acquisition cards are easily accessed through the F900 software.
The modular design of every spectrometer provides maximum flexibility to meet the requirements for a wide range of applications. We offer a wide range of accessories for the FSP920 together with a range of standard upgrade options for this spectrometer.
The FLS920-sm incorporates state of the art single photon counting technology in the form of the PCS900 computer plug-in card. The PCS900 card is a fast pulse count scalar card that can operate in two modes one for steady state acquisition, the other for multi-channel scaling lifetime acquisition. In steady state mode the card can operate with count rates of up to 100MHz. For MCS acquisition the minimum time window is 200ns/channel.