- Ease of use
- After sales service
- Value for money
Designed in collaboration with fluorescence microscopy users, the FLoid™ Cell Imaging Station captures high-quality, three-color fluorescent cell images right at your benchtop, with an interface that is so simple even novice users can collect data in just a few clicks of the mouse.
- Anyone Can Image: FLoid's intuitive user interface allows novices and experts to generate fluorescence cell images in a snap.
- Self-Contained Instrument: No moving parts provides an insurance policy for your expensive confocal scopes allowing day to day use.
- Protocols and Reagent Info Preloaded: The integrated Molecular Probes® reagent selection guide with protocols helps you design and execute your cell imaging experiments.
- Print Image Stickers Directly From FLoid: Print and stick captured images right in your notebook with the associated printer.
- Image at Your Bench: The instrument design blocks ambient light taking fluorescent cell imaging out of the darkroom and on your bench.
Application notes and news
| Katy Cogger|
See all reviews
Member since 2012
QUEEN MARY UNIVERSITY OF LONDON
Read more »
"This product is aimed at users who wish to check if their fluorescent experiment has worked, prior to spending time/money on using a fluorescent or confocal microscope. As a light microscopy technician, with easy access to multiple microscopes, I was initially sceptical as to the place in the market for this product. However, I can now see that if you do not have easy access to a fluorescent microscope, and may have to travel to a different building to use an imaging facility, this microscope is excellent for checking if your experiment has worked, prior to booking time on a fluorescent or confocal microscope. This system is not trying to replace other imaging systems, and while you can save and print your images, it is more for quick imaging/making a note of your experiemental output, and I would advise using a different system for producing publication quality images. Overall this system is very easy to use, and great for labs without easy access to a fluorescent microscope."