FlexStation® 3 Microplate Reader
A 5-mode microplate reader that offers flexibility to address a wide spectrum of biochemical- and cell-based applications, while matching all assay throughput requirements. FlexStation® 3 Benchtop Multi-Mode Microplate Reader combines Molecular Devices’ SpectraMax® M5e Multi-Mode Microplate Reader performance with an integrated 8- or 16-channel pipettor into one compact benchtop reader. The FlexStation 3 Microplate Reader high-efficiency monochromator optics are tunable for absorbance, fluorescence intensity, fluorescence polarization, and time-resolved fluorescence assays. It also has a dedicated photomultiplier tube for luminescence assays. Users have several choices when configuring the FlexStation 3 Microplate Reader. Users can choose from 96-well pipetting, 384-well pipetting, or both. Once installed, the pipettors can be changed by the user with no tools in under 5 minutes.
Application notes and news
- Calcium signaling with FLIPR Calcium 6 and Calcium 6-QF Assay Kits on the FlexStation 3 Microplate Reader
- Monitoring Receptor Mediated Changes in Calcium Levels Using the FlexStation Benchtop Multi-Mode Microplate...
- Stem Cell-Derived Human Neurons in CNS Drug Discovery
- High-Throughput Melamine Detection with SpectraMax® Absorbance Microplate Readers and Abraxis’ Melamine ELI...
- Chemiluminescent VEGF ELISA Using the SpectraMax® L Microplate Luminometer
- Molecular Devices Launches Fura-2 QBT Calcium Kit for Detecting and Quantitating Changes in Intracellular C...
- Molecular Devices Launches New MetaMorph Integrated Confocal Microscope System