- Ease of use
- After sales service
- Value for money
PerkinElmer Flexar UHPLC - Ultimate performance. Sometimes you just want more.
Ultra high performance means the highest resolution, highest sensitivity and fastest analysis, in other words, a superlative LC system. PerkinElmer Flexar FX-15 is the ultimate in UHPLC with maximum throughput and minimum stress for you. With the PerkinElmer Flexar get more sample information in less time and so, be more productive. Just what you want.
Features of the PerkinElmer Flexar include:
• Dual-reciprocating piston 15,000 psi pump provides as much as 10x or more improvement in productivity
• Integrated piston wash function keeps pump pistons clean, even with buffers
• Synchronized Injection for ultimate precision.
• High-speed FX UV/Vis (100 pt/sec) with high-efficiency 2.4 μL flow cell
• View pump pressure profiles real-time with Chromera CDS
Application notes and news
- Determination of α-Acids in Hops and Beers
- Confirmation of Drugs of Abuse in Pseudo Drug Mixes Using UHPLC-ESI TOF MS
- Analysis of Common Antioxidants in Edible Oil with the Flexar FX-15 System Equipped with a PDA Detector
- A Robust Method for the Analysis of Commonly Used Sunscreen Compounds for Compliance with New FDA Regulatio...
- Analysis of Cyclic Antidepressant Drugs in Human Plasma by UHPLC-APCI Single Quadrupole Mass Spectrometry
- Analysis of the Mycotoxin Patulin in Apple Juice Using the Flexar FX-15 UHPLC-UV
- Analysis of Color Additives in Beverages with the Flexar FX-15 System Equipped with a PDA Detector
- Simultaneous Analysis of Nine Food Additives with the PerkinElmer Flexar FX-15 System Equipped with a PDA D...
- Analysis of Drug Substances in Common Cold Medicines with the PerkinElmer Flexar FX-15 System Equipped with...
- Analysis of Drug Substances in Headache Medicines with the PerkinElmer Flexar FX-15 System Equipped with a ...
- Analysis of Ginsenosides in Ginseng Root with the PerkinElmer Flexar FX-15 System Equipped with a PDA Detec...
- Analysis of Common Sweeteners and Additives in Beverages with the PerkinElmer Flexar FX-15 System Equipped ...
- Rapid UHPLC Determination of Common Antioxidants in Edible Oils
- Analysis of Common Antioxidants in Edible Oil with the PerkinElmer Flexar FX-15 System Equipped with a PDA ...
- PerkinElmer’s Chromatography Instruments Integrate with Agilent’s EZChrom Elite Data Collection Analysis & ...
- Direct Sample Analysis (DSA) Solutions for Mass Spec Results in Seconds
See all reviews
Member since 2006
Read more »
"We have some issues with variable response during runs. Also, the detector lamps must be turned on prior to starting a sequence, starting does not automatically turn on lamps. Communication through internal box is slow and prone to errors."