Flexar FX-10 UHPLC
High value or high performance? Why not go for both? When the demands in your lab go up, but your budget doesn’t, you need excellent performance at the best possible price.
• Flexar FX-10’s 10,000 psi capability lets you increase your throughput while keeping your bottom line steady.
• Minimal disruption in your method development phase and analytical approach so you can easily port your existing methods
• Micro-binary 10,000 psi pump package
• At least 5-10x throughput improvements
• Peltier Column oven for retention time reproducibility and viscosity reduction
• High-speed FX UV/Vis (100 pt/sec) with highefficiency 2.4 µL flow cell
Application notes and news
- Arsenic Speciation Analysis in Brown Rice by HPLC/ICP-MS
- Safeguarding Food from Pesticides by UHPLC after Extraction with the QuEChERS Method
- Fast Analysis of Fat-Soluble Vitamins Using Flexar FX-10 and Chromera CDS
- PerkinElmer’s Chromatography Instruments Integrate with Agilent’s EZChrom Elite Data Collection Analysis & ...