FlashEA1112 Automatic Elemental Analyzers
Three decades of experience formed the basis for the design of the, resulting in an istrument with unparalleled accuracy and reliability. The simplicity of the instrument layout and the extreme facility to change the analytical configuration make it possible to modify the analyzer at any time to accommodate the most diverse analytical applications.
FlashEA 1112 is the perfect fit between innovation and tradition. The new FlashEA 1112, a modern and compact analyzer designed for unattended and fully automated determination of CHNS, CHN and Oxygen in any type of sample, is the result of three decades of experience and innovations.
Unparalleled accuracy and reproducibility, improved speed of analysis and ease of use are the most tangibles results of the technological innovations packaged into this new analyzer.
- Accurate, simultaneous CHNS determination
- Versatile, precise oxygen determination
- Innovation focused to reduce analysis costs
- Endorsed by International Official Organizations
- The ideal companion to Isotope Ration Mass Spectrometer
Conceived as a flexible platform, designed as a reliable work-horse FlashEA 1112 offers a wide range of solutions supporting different analytical requirements. The analyzer is available in various configurations, however the simplicity of the instrument layout and the extreme facility to change the analytical configuration make it possible to modify the analyzer at any time to accomodate the most diverse analytical applications.
- Local Area Network connection
- Minimized maintenace downtime
- Highest sample throughput either for solid and liquid samples
- Powerfull, fully digital instrument control and data handling software
Application notes and news
Why make an enquiry with SelectScience?
- EASY It’s quick and simple to do
- FAST Your enquiry will be delivered straight to the manufacturer
- FREE You’re under no obligation
- SECURE We only pass your details on to trusted suppliers at your request
- SAVE TIME Submit your details once and make multiple enquiries