Finnigan Surveyor MSQ
See all reviews
Member since 2004
Read more »
The next generation single quadrupole LC/MS from Thermo Electron, the Finnigan Surveyor MSQ is more sensitive, more rugged, more powerful, easier to use, and smaller than any instrument of its kind.
At a mere 12 inches wide, Thermo Electron has produced the smallest single quadrupole mass spectrometer detector available for HPLC. When combined with the Finnigan Surveyor HPLC, the required bench space is forty percent less than any other system. The ultra-compact Finnigan Surveyor MSQ incorporates the latest cutting edge technology and innovative design, producing unsurpassed performance and ruggedness in an easy-to-use, highly sensitive instrument.
The ultra compact Surveyor MSQ houses the very latest in leading edge technology and design innovation:
• FastLoc™ Probes completely dispense with complex gas and high voltage connections, enabling rapid switching of ionization modes.
• M Path™ ultra sensitive rugged source design, the only instrument with triple orthogonal ion sampling for extreme ruggedness and sensitivity.
• Self-cleaning source with patented cone wash
• Square quadrupole RF lens for high efficiency ion transmission
• Patented Ion Bright™ detector for low noise and ultra high sensitivity
• USB plug and play data communications
• Dual-DSP system for rapid data acquisition.
• Automatic mass scale calibration and tuning
• Quick release assemblies for rapid servicing and maintenance
The Finnigan Surveyor MSQ provides the chromatographer with the most powerful and flexible LC/MS desktop system for uninterrupted high-throughput analysis.