The MAT 95 XP is a highly flexible GC-MS system fully automated regardless of injector type and offers multicolumn operation as a standard feature. Autotuning assures optimized instrument performance with minimal user interaction at any resolution setting – fast, automated and reproducible, and only ONE calibration table making for simpler operation.
- High mass resolution
- Accurate mass
- High sensitivity
- Routine GC-HRMS
- Elemental composition
- Trace analysis
- Identification and confirmation
- Target Compound Analysis and Dioxin Solutions
The MAT95XP is a double focusing mass spectrometer featuring high performance and productivity. High mass resolution, accurate mass assignments and excellent sensitivity, together with high stability and sample throughput capabilities make the MAT95XP the most versatile mass spectrometer for solving routine analytical problems. Autotuning guarantees maximum sensitivity at all resolution settings and with all modes of ionization-routinely. The MAT95XP is used in numerous areas, like sports doping control, P.O.P. analysis, environmental analysis, drug discovery, and analytical service laboratories.
- Excellent mass accuracy in routine applications.
- High resolution in all ionization modes.
- Mass range 3,500 Da at full acceleration potential.
- Autotune in all ionization modes at low and high resolution.
- One single mass calibration for all modes of operation.
- Full automation including automated accurate mass determination and MS/MS experiments.
- Turn-key solutions for target compound analysis (dioxins, steroids, etc.).
- Full data system control of the instrument including peripherals.
- GC and LC interfaces.
- EI, CI, ESI, Micro-ESI, APCI, FD, FI, FAB.
- Rapid interchange of inlet systems and ionization modes.
The MAT 95 XP is the successor of the highly acclaimed MAT 95 S. It is based on a most refined ion optics, combining high resolution with high sensitivity and ease of use.
Autotuning at any resolution and any ionization mode.
- Only the ion source requires tuning.
- Mass resolution is set by data system controlled adjustment of the slit widths without additional tuning.
Guaranteed maximum sensitivity at all resolution settings and with all modes of ionization - routinely.
Take advantage of magnetic sector problem solving capabilities without accepting traditional compromises.
- One mass calibration is valid for all modes of operation.
- Forget about calibrating different mass ranges and scan speeds.
- Forget about calibrating each mode of ionization.
- Forget about drifting and unreliable mass assignments.
Trust your mass assignments
The MAT 95 XP controls both the magnetic field and the electric field with 20 bit precision. The field control boards are self calibrating for routine high resolution accuracy. Select automatic peak matching, electric scanning or magnetic scanning as your application demands. Accurate mass assignments in fully automated operation are routinely better than 2 ppm.
Once set, the mass resolution is valid over the full mass range with no mass dependent tuning, at all practical scan speeds.
Ion source and inlet systems
Select the mode of ionization and the mode of sample introduction according to your application. Whether you need a dedicated work horse, running e.g. API for combinatorial chemistry, or a highly versatile research instrument with FAB or CI, it’s your choice. And if your requirements change, all options and inlet systems are field retrofittable.
One ion source works for all modes of ionization
A choice of autosamplers, liquid and gas chromatographs are supported by software. Inquire for your preferred model.
Exchangeable ion volumes
for EI, CI, FAB and FD/FI allow switching without venting. EI and CI volumes carry their dedicated filament insuring long term usage.
The API interface connects to the standard ion source. Mounting is fast and easy. Switching between ESI, Micro-ESI and APCI does not require venting. The API interface is data system controlled including autotune.
High mass resolution, accurate mass assignments and excellent sensitivity, together with high stability and sample throughput capabilities makes the MAT 95 XP the most versatile mass spectrometer for solving routine analytical problems.
The MAT 95 XP finds applications in numerous areas, like sports doping control, environmental analysis, drug discovery, as well as in analytical service laboratories, which depend on the versatility and analytical flexibility of this instrument.
Why make an enquiry with SelectScience?
- EASY It’s quick and simple to do
- FAST Your enquiry will be delivered straight to the manufacturer
- FREE You’re under no obligation
- SECURE We only pass your details on to trusted suppliers at your request
- SAVE TIME Submit your details once and make multiple enquiries