Drying Ovens with Forced Convection - FD Series
Heating chamber with mechanical convection.
The FD Series units are primarily used in applications needing rapid drying and sterilization. Totally homogenous temperature distribution, rapid dynamic response, and a special air turbine which was developed by us and has 20% higher output, have made the FD series a genuine time-saving device.
Drying Ovens with Forced Convection - FD Series Features:
- Electronically controlled APT.line™ preheating chamber assuring temperature accuracy and reproducible results
- Temperature range of 5 °C (9 °F) above ambient temperature up to 300 °C (572 °F)
- DS controller with integrated timer 0 to 99 hours
- Digital temperature setting with an accuracy of one degree
- Independent adjustable temperature safety device class 2 (DIN 12880), providing full protection against chamber over-temperature, with visual alarm
- Adjustable front ventilation flap side and rear exhaust Ø 50 mm (1.97 inch)
- Units up to 115 liters (4.1 cu.ft.) are stackable
- 2 chrome-plated racks
- Only at BINDER: Precision regardless of size – the 20-liter (0.7 cu.ft.) bench-top units
- BINDER test confirmation
- Available in the following sizes: 23, 53, 115 and 240