FastStart Universal SYBR Green Master (Rox)
Roche Applied Science - a member of the Roche Group
FastStart Universal SYBR Green Master (Rox) includes a novel reference dye, which enables its use without modifications or adjustments to the specific instrument or protocol on all real-time PCR inst...read more
FastStart Universal SYBR Green Master (Rox) includes a novel reference dye, which enables its use without modifications or adjustments to the specific instrument or protocol on all real-time PCR instruments requiring normalization with ROX. This ready-to-use, 2x-concentrated master mix contains all reagents (except primers and template) needed for running quantitative, real-time DNA detection assays, including qPCR and two-step qRT-PCR, in the SYBR Green I detection format. FastStart Universal SYBR Green Master (Rox) generates excellent results on instruments such as the Applied Biosystems 7900 HT Fast Real-Time PCR System or the Applied Biosystems 7500 Real-Time PCR System.
- Use this master mix on all real-time instruments that require normalization: Benefit from the new, specially developed universal reference dye included in the master mix for robust performance with a variety of instrument platforms.
- Improve PCR sensitivity and specificity: Rely on this mix’s FastStart Taq DNA Polymerase to minimize the formation of nonspecific amplification products through hot start PCR.
- Avoid over-estimation of qPCR results: Eliminate nonspecific amplification products and primer-dimers that would increase the amount of bound quantified SYBR Green I.
- Amplify and detect a broad range of DNA or cDNA targets: Amplify fragments up to 500 bp long, including those that are GC- or AT-rich.
- Save time and effort in qPCR preparation: Rely on this easy-to use, 2x master mix to eliminate the need to mix components, titrate MgCl2, or perform other time-consuming optimization steps.
- Prevent false positives resulting from carryover contamination: The mix contains dUTP, so that it may be used with Uracil-DNA Glycosylase to eliminate contaminating DNA carried over from previous PCR reactions.
Application notes and news
Why make an enquiry with SelectScience?
- EASY It’s quick and simple to do
- FAST Your enquiry will be delivered straight to the manufacturer
- FREE You’re under no obligation
- SECURE We only pass your details on to trusted suppliers at your request
- SAVE TIME Submit your details once and make multiple enquiries