FastStart Universal Probe Master (Rox)
Roche Applied Science - a member of the Roche Group
FastStart Universal Probe Master (Rox) includes a novel reference dye, which enables its use without modification or adjustments to the specific instrument or protocol on all real-time PCR instrument...read more
FastStart Universal Probe Master (Rox) includes a novel reference dye, which enables its use without modification or adjustments to the specific instrument or protocol on all real-time PCR instruments requiring normalization with ROX. This ready-to-use, 2x-concentrated master mix contains all reagents (except primers, probe, and template) needed for running quantitative, real-time DNA-detection assays, including qPCR and two-step qRT-PCR, in the hydrolysis probe detection format. FastStart Universal Probe Master (Rox) generates excellent results on instruments such as the Applied Biosystems 7900 HT Fast Real-Time PCR System or the Applied Biosystems 7500 Real-Time PCR System.
- Use this master mix on all real-time PCR instruments that require normalization: Benefit from the new, specially developed universal reference dye included in the master mix for robust performance with a variety of instrument platforms.
- Increase qPCR sensitivity and specificity: Produce lower cycle threshold (Ct) values with the hot start enzyme FastStart Taq DNA Polymerase and highest purity nucleotides included in the master mix.
- Use this master mix with any probe-based assay: Achieve sensitive, specific results in assays with the Universal ProbeLibrary Probes or any other hydrolysis probe.
- Amplify and detect a broad range of DNA or cDNA targets: Amplify fragments up to 500 bp long, including those that are GC- or AT-rich.
- Visualize amplification products on agarose gels.
- Use robotic pipetting stations to set up qPCR reactions: Benefit from a master mix that is stable at room temperature during extended reaction setup times.
- Prevent false positives resulting from carryover contamination: The mix contains dUTP, so that it may be used with Uracil-DNA Glycosylase to eliminate contaminating DNA carried over from previous PCR reactions.
Why make an enquiry with SelectScience?
- EASY It’s quick and simple to do
- FAST Your enquiry will be delivered straight to the manufacturer
- FREE You’re under no obligation
- SECURE We only pass your details on to trusted suppliers at your request
- SAVE TIME Submit your details once and make multiple enquiries