Falling Ball Viscometer
Falling Ball Viscometer - Newtonian measurements made simply and easy!
The Falling Ball Viscometer is based on the Höppler principle which is used to measure the viscosity of Newtonian liquid by measuring the time required for a ball to fall under gravity through a sample-filled tube that is inclined at an angle. The average time of three tests is taken; the result is converted into a viscosity value using a simple formula.
Falling Ball Viscometer Features & Benefits:
- Pivot bearing allows for quick and easy tube rotation
- Ideal for repeat tests
- Connects to a circulating bath for temperature control of sample
- Set of six balls to test a wide variety of samples
- Complete with temperature probe
- Accuracy 0.5% to 2.0% depending on ball being used.