Express SpeedVac Concentrator SC250
High durability, heavy-duty design incorporates a ceramic bearing magnet assembly for maximum chemical resistance and reliability. A high evaporation rate is achieved by extra-wide tubing and an extra large mouth glass condensation flask. Customize your concentrator configuration to your application.
The Express SC250 is a drug discovery modular SpeedVac concentrator designed for the rigors of industrial use, harsh solvents, high-throughput and continuous usage. For enhanced drying efficiency the SC250 Express has an extra large diameter exhaust port for improved drying of samples. The digital display panel allows precise setting and control of all important parameters.
The SC250 Express is modular in design and can be custom configured with your choice of vacuum pump and cold-trap depending on your application. These concentrators come with a four-position rotor, a choice of carriers, glass flask (GF400) and wide tubing. If you are unsure which vacuum pump and cold-trap best suites your application, please contact our technical support team and an applications specialist will contact you to discuss your needs.
ADDITIONAL FEATURES OF THE EXPRESS SC250:
- Large chamber for handling large quantities and samples
- Standard Teflon chamber and tubing for use with DMSO, Methylene Chloride, TFA and other aggressive organics and acids
- Extra large diameter exhaust port and tubing for rapid drying
- Digital Display Panel for easy programming
- Vacuum RAMP and LEVEL control to eliminate bumping and freezing samples