The Explorer SpeedVac System is a computer controlled, bench-top centrifugal concentrator perfect for drug discovery applications. It is designed to provide repeatable, accurate results and monitor sample temperature to protect samples from over heating. The six-position rotor and comprehensive range of sample carriers gives you flexibility in your sample format.
The Explorer SpeedVac System is a fully modular system. The three major components can be stacked together to form an integrated unit or separated to maximize valuable benchspace. This top-of-the-line SpeedVac has sample temperature monitoring to give you complete control of your sample. Automatic control of the complete process can be engaged with the use of the AutoDry mode.
ADDITIONAL FEATURES FOR THE EXPLORER SPEEDVAC CONCENTRATOR:
- Comes standard with sample temperature monitoring. Additional optional probes allow monitoring of up to four independent samples.
- Modular components allows for either an ergonomic single integrated design or a two piece up/down configuration to save on bench-space.
- AutoDry mode utilizes the sample temperature monitoring to automatically stop the run when dry.
- Additional modes include a time-plus(+) mode which utilizes the temperature monitoring to prevent the samples from overheating.
- Dual-design cold trap allows for solvent collection directly into the stainless steel container or, with the use of a glass flask, collection directly into the flask for rapid solvent removal.
- Chemically resistant, oil-free vacuum source ensures durability, reliability and eliminates the need for costly consumables (pump oil, filters, etc.).