EXP® Trap Columns
The patent-pending EXP® Trap Column is rated for use at 20,000+ psi (1,400+ bar). This unique design connects directly to any injection valve (with 10-32 threads) or in-line with 1/16” stainless tubing for unparalleled convenience and efficiency. The EXP® Cartridge System enables chemists to quickly remove detergents or salts which can affect the ionization process in MS work. This trapping technique can concentrate the sample directly on-line, allowing for increased recovery of precious sample material compared to off-line techniques. On-line trapping readily lends itself to automation for high-throughput analysis in UHPLC/MS applications. Free-Turn® architecture allows the user to change cartridges by hand without breaking fluid connections on the holder inlet/outlet.
- Includes 3 uni-directional cartridges
- Rated to 20,000+ psi (1,400+ bar)
- Bed volumes from 4 µL to 100 µL
- Convenient means of handling a variety of sample clean-up and enrichment processes
- More efficient than off-line trapping techniques
- Hand-tight trap replacement - NO TOOLS!
- Custom packing available
- Holder can be used with EXP® Trap and Guard Cartridges
- Fittings included with holder