The Excelerate® FC-200 Series is designed with leading integrators in mind, providing superior air-cooled, full cure UV LED curing solutions for single-pass narrow format digital print applications. Featuring highest irradiance and a compact design that is a drop-in replacement for existing arc lamp or water-cooled UV LED systems, the Excelerate® FC-200 Series enables customers to achieve high quality and fast printing speeds on a variety of substrates while reducing the total cost of ownership.
What FC-200 Series Offers
• UV LED curing - Extended lifetime with higher energy efficiency, resulting in lower maintenance costs and less downtime. Enhanced reliability ensures consistent performance over the life of the product
• Highest irradiance (>9 Watts/cm²) - Supports high printing speeds without compromising print quality. Effectively cures ink at lower temperatures to ensure adhesion on a variety of substrates, including heat sensitive materials
• Innovative air-cooled technology - Easy integration with reduced costs, with no need for tubing, coolant, or external chillers/heat exchangers. Provides better utilization of production floor space while minimizing maintenance requirements and reducing risk of down-time due to leaks, water splash or spills
• Compact design - Seamless integration into existing UV ink-based applications, offering greater overall efficiency while using less space. Drop-in replacement for arc lamps and liquid-cooled UV LED systems
• Environmentally friendly - Dramatically lower energy consumption with no mercury content or ozone emission. Reduced carbon footprint while reaping benefits of longer life, higher productivity and safer work environments.
• Instant on/off - Extended lifetime of UV curing lamp and lower operational costs by enabling LEDs only when curing is required. Eliminates need for warm-up time or external shutters.
• Variable power adjustment - Absolute control of optical output intensity to achieve the cure and finishes desired. Turn-key solution provides out-of-box usage, more flexibility and simplifies system with elimination of mechanical attenuators.
• Integrated E-stop - Facilitates integration into printers by simplifying implementation with the inclusion of safety circuitry in the power supply.