The EVOQ triple quadrupole for liquid chromatography (LC-TQ) was designed for a singular purpose - to reliably quantify thousands of real samples in the fastest sample-to-report time possible.
It delivers exceptional sensitivity, precision, accuracy, linearity, and a wide dynamic range for your multiple reaction monitoring (MRM) assays. Innovations in software and atmospheric pressure ionization (API) technology make it a game changer for routine high-sensitivity, quantitative analysis. Today we are pioneering the migration of technology from research to commercial laboratory. The EVOQ Elite and EVOQ Qube reflect this design philosophy and solve the hardware and software challenges faced by the quantitative analysis community.
Application notes and news
- Quantitative LC-MS/MS analysis of Sulfonamides in Honey using Advance UHPLC-EVOQ™ Elite LC-MS/MS system
- LC-MS/MS Analysis in Immunosuppressant Drug Research using EVOQ™ Elite LC-MS/MS System
- Ultra-sensitive Detection of Pharmaceutical and Personal Care Products in Water with an Integrated On-Line ...
- LC-MS/MS Analysis of Microcystins in Drinking Water on EVOQ™ Elite
- Bruker Announces Powerful New Mass Spectrometry Systems and Solutions for Life-Science Research, Clinical R...
- Bruker Announces New High-Performance Scientific Instruments and Analytical Solutions for Life-Science Rese...