Evolute WCX is a mixed-mode weak cation exchanger, developed for extraction of strongly basic analytes and quaternary amines from aqueous samples. These analytes are typically found in pesticides and provide analytical scientists with the ability to extract pesticides from diverse matrices ranging from ground water to blood samples.
The resin-based sorbent is surface modified with well defined hydroxyl-functional oligomers, imparting excellent water wettability. An optimised combination of non-polar (hydrophobic), polar (hydrophilic) and cation exchange interactions allows efficient extraction of strongly basic analytes of wide ranging polarities and quaternary amines, allowing for up to 50% more efficient recoveries of pesticide residues.
The non-polar/cation exchange dual retention mechanism allows the use of a rigorous interference regime, providing extremely clean extracts and reducing matrix effects associated with LC-MS/MS analysis.
Application notes and news
- Extraction of Cocaine and Metabolites from Biological Fluids using EVOLUTE CX
- Extraction of Malachite Green, Crystal Violet and their Leuco Metabolites from Salmon Using QuEChERS and EV...
- EVOLUTE® WAX Columns and Plates for Solid Phase Extraction of Strongly Acidic Compounds from Aqueous Samples
- Effective Strategies for Phospholipid Removal using Polymer-based Solid Phase Extraction (SPE) and LC-MS/MS...
- Biotage® Introduces EVOLUTE® WCX: Now Providing a Total Solution for Basic Compounds