- Ease of use
- After sales service
- Value for money
The eVol® digital analytical syringe is the coupling of two precision devices: a digitally controlled electronic drive and an XCHANGE® enabled analytical syringe. It can perfrorm serial dilutions, spiking, titrations and sample prep with improved speed and accuracy.
Email SGE for a free one week trial: firstname.lastname@example.org
- XCHANGE® syringes are easily and quickly changed allowing them to be dedicated to individual liquids or methods to prevent possible cross-contamination of reagents.
- eVol® is ergonomic, comfortable and easy to use.
- eVol® is easily calibrated and calibration factors saved for each syringe, enabling laboratories to comply with stringent global laboratory standards (e.g. GLP, GMP, FDA).
- eVol® is suitable for use with volatile samples.
- eVol® is programmable to store a laboratory workflow (up to 98 steps).
- eVol® is suitable for direct injection onto a chromatography column with a consistent flow rate.
- eVol®’s stainless steel needle enables direct injection through septa.
eVol® 2011 Firmware
- Password protection options enabling standardization of work processes in Pharmaceutical and other regulated laboratories.
- Slow aspirate and dispense for titrations and reaction rate control.
- New 100 μL syringe giving you more flexibility to improve workflows.
- Up to 20 syringes, methods and custom programs can now be saved.
Anywhere a manual syringe is used including:
- Preparation of calibration standards
- Preparation and addition of internal standards
- Precise dispensing of aqueous and non-aqueous liquids
- Routine dispensing
- Ergonomic operation with substances in a fume hood
- Sample dilution
- Instrument (GC and LC) injections
- Eliminating the need for Serial dilutions
- Micro titrations
- TLC spotting
The eVol® improves the pace of laboratory processes while delivering improved accuracy and reproducibility.
Application notes and news
- eVol - The Laboratory ReVolution Continues
- SGE Analytical to Present Chromatography Products at Arablab 2011
- Visit SGE at HPLC 2010 for your Chance to Win an i-Pod Touch!
- eVol® Secures Prestigious GIT Innovations Award Nomination!
- SGE Analytical Science Launches World’s First Automated Analytical Syringe
|Manuela Silva Moreira|
See all reviews
Member since 2011
Universidade Do Porto
Read more »
"Easy to use and saves time."