The Evidence analyser is the world’s first protein Biochip Array Technology system and has truly revolutionised laboratory diagnostics worldwide. As the first of its kind, the Evidence brought higher standards of quality, efficiency and reliability. Utilising Biochip Array Technology, the Evidence allows simultaneous detection of multiple analytes from a single sample for efficient and cost effective testing. Suited to the larger laboratory with a throughput of >1500 tests per hour, the Evidence provides laboratories with innovative, intuitive technology. The Evidence analyser is a fully automated immunoanalyser using protein Biochip Array Technology and is suitable for use in a wide range of settings. Available biochip arrays include adhesion molecules, anti-microbial, cardiac, cerebral, cytokines, drugs of abuse, endocrine, fertility, growth promoters, metabolic syndrome, synthetic steroids, tumour markers and thryoid arrays.
Application notes and news
- Rapid Detection of Designer Drugs within the Routine Laboratory
- Randox Toxicology Biochip Array Technology helps the criminal justice system in South Africa
- Postmortem Toxicology Made Easy
- Understanding cytokine interactions
- Maximise your throughput with Evidence Investigator
- Protein biochip: An innovation for healthcare