See all reviews
Member since 2006
Read more »
"A big attraction for label-free technology. Has 384-well format for better throughput. Customer support is good but software needs some work."
EnSpire is the flexible platform for today's high-demand, multi-user reasearch environment.
EnSpire® Multimode Plate Reader is designed to meet the demands of multi-user research environments, providing high performance technology and flexibility for a range of applications without compromising sensitivity. Combine this with our expertise and portfolio of reagents, PerkinElmer offers an unrivaled solution to your application needs.
EnSpire™ Multimode Plate Reader Features:
- First benchtop multimode instrument to feature Corning® Epic® label-free technology alongside labelled detection, for richer more physiologically relevant data about cell and biochemical systems
- Upgrade options to keep up with your lab’s changing needs
- Alpha technology from the industry leader for the best performance AlphaLISA® and AlphaScreen® detection
- Ultra-sensitive luminescence option for detecting fewer cells than standard luminescence, ideal for primary, stem or difficult-to-transfect cells
- Quad-monochromator for fluorescence and absorbance – select any wavelength and perform wavelength scans for the best possible signal to background for fluorescence applications
- Time-resolved fluorescence provides high sensitivity for biological and cellular assays, even when sample is at a premium or in low concentration.
Application notes and news
- Development and Validation of Automated Methods for Next-Generation Sequencing Library Preparation & Exome ...
- PerkinElmer Introduces Expanded Reagent, Imaging, and Detection System Offerings for Advancing Research and...
- PerkinElmer Launches New EnSpire Multilabel Plate Readers with Luminescence Capability, for Primary and Ste...
Join the Global SelectScience Community Today! It’s FREE!
Helping you make informed decisions about the latest lab products and technologies:
- Be the first to learn about new technologies
- 10,000+ trusted product reviews from your peers
- Compare 500,000 products and manufacturers
- Get exclusive buying tips from experts
- Find solutions fast: 10,000+ Application Notes, Webinars and Videos
Connect with 250,000 scientists... All in one place!