EnSpire™ Multimode Plate Reader
See all reviews
Member since 2006
Read more »
"A big attraction for label-free technology. Has 384-well format for better throughput. Customer support is good but software needs some work."
EnSpire is the flexible platform for today's high-demand, multi-user reasearch environment.
EnSpire® Multimode Plate Reader is designed to meet the demands of multi-user research environments, providing high performance technology and flexibility for a range of applications without compromising sensitivity. Combine this with our expertise and portfolio of reagents, PerkinElmer offers an unrivaled solution to your application needs.
EnSpire™ Multimode Plate Reader Features:
- First benchtop multimode instrument to feature Corning® Epic® label-free technology alongside labelled detection, for richer more physiologically relevant data about cell and biochemical systems
- Upgrade options to keep up with your lab’s changing needs
- Alpha technology from the industry leader for the best performance AlphaLISA® and AlphaScreen® detection
- Ultra-sensitive luminescence option for detecting fewer cells than standard luminescence, ideal for primary, stem or difficult-to-transfect cells
- Quad-monochromator for fluorescence and absorbance – select any wavelength and perform wavelength scans for the best possible signal to background for fluorescence applications
- Time-resolved fluorescence provides high sensitivity for biological and cellular assays, even when sample is at a premium or in low concentration.
Application notes and news
- Development and Validation of Automated Methods for Next-Generation Sequencing Library Preparation & Exome ...
- PerkinElmer Introduces Expanded Reagent, Imaging, and Detection System Offerings for Advancing Research and...
- PerkinElmer Launches New EnSpire Multilabel Plate Readers with Luminescence Capability, for Primary and Ste...