The Most Flexible Superresolution System Available
ELYRA product range combines two powerful technologies dedicated to superresolution microscopy. See beyond conventional light microscopy. Superresolution microscopy enables fluorescence imaging of structures too small for traditional methods, such as deconvolution and confocal microscopy. Carl Zeiss has integrated two methods of superresolution into one, turn-key platform. Configure your ELYRA system for superresolution structured illumination (SR-SIM), photoactivated localization microscopy (PAL-M), or both technologies simultaneously. You can also combine ELYRA system with our laser scanning microscopes LSM 780 or LSM 710 for the benchmark in confocal imaging.
• Within ELYRA product family, you can opt for the highest possible resolution and fluorescence microscopy, for the quickest and most flexible choice of dyes
• Flexibility with a universal high resolution platform that combines all of these attributes into a single, cost effective system
• ELYRA offers unlimited possibilities – only you demonstrate how far to advance your research with these outstanding tools for superresolution microscopy
Application notes and news
- ZEISS Introduces New Technology for 3D Superresolution Microscopy
- Carl Zeiss to Showcase Wide Range of Optical and Scanning Electron Microscopes at MICROSCIENCE 2010
- Carl Zeiss MicroImaging to Showcase Four New Microscopy Systems at ASCB 2009
- Carl Zeiss and the University of California, San Francisco, Agree on Marketing Rights for Superresolution M...
- Superresolution with Microscope Systems from Carl Zeiss