ELYRA P.1 - Photoactivated Localization Microscopy
ELYRA P.1 is a system optimized for photoactivated localization microscopy. It offers fluorescence imaging with single molecule discrimination, down to effective resolutions of 20 nanometer.
Application notes and news
- ZEISS Introduces New Technology for 3D Superresolution Microscopy
- Carl Zeiss to Showcase Wide Range of Optical and Scanning Electron Microscopes at MICROSCIENCE 2010
- Carl Zeiss MicroImaging to Showcase Four New Microscopy Systems at ASCB 2009
- Carl Zeiss and the University of California, San Francisco, Agree on Marketing Rights for Superresolution M...
- Superresolution with Microscope Systems from Carl Zeiss