Elix® Gulfstream Clinical Laboratory Water Purification system
EMD Millipore, a division of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany
Elix® Gulfstream Clinical Lab Water purification system With its purification technologies, system reservoir and pumps all contained within the system cabinet, the Elix Gulfstream Clinical water ...read more
Elix® Gulfstream Clinical Lab Water purification system
With its purification technologies, system reservoir and pumps all contained within the system cabinet, the Elix Gulfstream Clinical water purification system is an ideal all-in-one solution for high-volume clinical analyzers. Designed to provide up to 100 LPH and 2000 L daily, this system produces constant quality clinical laboratory reagent water (CLRW) to feed clinical analyzers. Integrated Elix technology and improved reverse osmosis cartridges ensure reduced running costs and eliminate downtime.
The system’s small footprint, with everything needed for operation pre-installed in or on the cabinet, enables fast installation in confined spaces, with external tubing kept to a minimum. No bench space is required, and there are no components that require wall-mounting. Wheels on the cabinet base allow the system to be moved easily, either to feed another analyzer, or to accommodate lab cleaning when necessary.
The system is designed to provide pure water that meets Clinical and Laboratory Standards Institute (CLSI) clinical laboratory reagent water (CLRW) standards, and is RoHS compliant.
• Produces water with flow rates of 35, 70 and 100 L/h, up to 2000 L daily.
• Integrates patented, proven Elix electrodeionization (EDI) technology
• No softeners or conditioning cartridges needed prior to the Elix module
• All systems components in a single, small footprint cabinet
• Designed to be in compliance with CLSI® CLRW quantitative specifications.
Features of the Elix® Gulfstream Clinical water purification system
• “All-in-one” solution on wheels saves space, allows easy installation and mobility
• Elix technology / improved RO cartridges help reduce running costs and eliminate downtime
• Provides consistent water quality
• Keeps bacterial levels under control
• Meets today’s increased water and environmental standards