Drying Ovens with Natural Convection - ED Series
Heating oven with mechanical control.
Routine drying and sterilization applications up to 300° C and storage at precisely controlled elevated temperatures are the strengths of ED Drying Ovens. Because of the natural air circulation with a high rate of air exchange, thermal processes run with significantly increased efficiency.
Drying Ovens with Natural Convection - ED Series Features:
- Electronically-controlled APT.line™ preheating chamber technology assuring temperature accuracy and reproducible results
- Temperature range of 5 °C (9 °F) above ambient temperature up to 300 °C (572 °F)
- DS controller with integrated timer 0 to 99 hours
- Digital temperature setting with one degree accuracy
- Independent adjustable temperature safety device class 2 (DIN 12880), with visual temperature alarm
- Adjustable front ventilation flap side and rear exhaust Ø 50 mm (1.97 inch)
- Available with or without RS 422 interface for use with optional GMP/GLP and FDA guideline 21 CFR Part 11 compliant APT-COM™ DataControlSystem software
- 2 chrome-plated racks included
- Units up to 115 liters (4.1 cu.ft.) are stackable
- BINDER test confirmation
- Available in the following sizes: 23, 53, 115, 240, 400 and 720