- Ease of use
- After sales service
- Value for money
"Agilent ZORBAX Eclipse XDB columns - C18, C8, Phenyl and CN - provide four bonded phase choices for method development optimization. These columns provide good peak shape over a wide range pH range (2-9) for additional method development flexibility with one family of columns. Eclipse XDB columns are available in 1.8, 3.5, 5 and 7 µm particle sizes for high speed, high resolution, analytical and prep scale separations.
- Four selectivity choices for method development optimization
- Good peak shape for basic, acidic and neutral compounds
- High performance over a wide pH range
- Particle sizes from 1.8 to 7 µm
- Long lifetime with extra dense bonding and double endcapping
400 bar; available in 2.1 - 4.6 mm id; 30, 50, 75, 100, 150 mm lengths
1.8 µm particles, 600 bar; available in 2.1 - 4.6 mm id; 20, 30, 50, 100 mm lengths.
1.8 µm particles, stable to 1200 bar; for fast or high-resolution separations,; available in 2.1 - 3.0 mm id; 50, 100, 150 mm lengths.