Eclipse Plus Phenyl-Hexyl
"Eclipse Plus columns provide the ultimate in performance for silica-based columns. Peak shape for the Eclipse Plus is excellent for the most challenging basic compounds, improving efficiency and resolution with these sample types. These results are achieved by improvements in the silica manufacturing and bonding technology, which is completely controlled by Agilent. Eclipse Plus columns are the ideal first choice for method development of all samples. To achieve fast method development and superior productivity, choose an Eclipse Plus column with high-resolution 1.8 µm particles. For standard methods, conventional 5 µm Eclipse Plus Columns and Rapid Resolution 3.5 µm Eclipse Plus columns are your best choices. With all particle sizes, easy method transfer is possible.
Eclipse Plus Columns Features:
- Excellent peak shape for basic compounds
- High level of performancepeak shape, efficiency, resolution, and lifetimewith all sample types: acids, bases and neutrals
- Multiple selectivity choices (C18, C8 and Phenyl-Hexyl) for optimized resolution of all sample types
- Superior reproducibility with more rigorous QA/QC testing
- Improved, patented silica manufacturing with start-to-finish product control
- Available in 1.8, 3.5 and 5 µm particle sizes for all analytical, high resolution, and fast LC analyses
- Available in C18, C8 new Phenyl-Hexyl and a C18 for PAH separations
400 bar; available in 2.1 - 4.6 mm id; 30, 50, 75, 100, 150 mm lengths.
1.8 µm particles, 600 bar, available in 2.1 - 4.6 mm id; 30, 50, 100 mm lengths.