"ZORBAX Eclipse PAH columns
are recommended for the separation of polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons. PAHs are considered priority pollutants and the analysis of these potentially carcinogenic compounds in water, soil and food is of major importance. The Eclipse PAH columns separate all of the 16 PAHS in EPA method 610 quickly with high resolution. Eclipse PAH columns are available in 1.8, 3.5 and 5 µm particle sizes for the optimum column for your LC or LC/MS instrument. The Eclipse PAH features an extensive range of particle sizes for fast and high resolution separations. The Eclipse PAH is good for applications requiring ""shape selectivity"" or the separation of geometric isomers.Features of ZORBAX Eclipse PAH columns:
- High resolution separation of 16 PAHs in EPA 610
- Extensive range of particle sizes (1.8, 3.5 and 5 µm) and sizes for fast and high resolution separations
- Each batch of material is specifically tested with PAHs for maximum reproducibility under expected operating conditions
- Excellent performance using the high, quality, improved silica of the Eclipse Plus columns
- Good for applications requiring ""shape selectivity"" or the separation of geometric isomers
400 bar; available in 2.1 - 4.6 mm id; 50, 100, 150 mm lengths.
1.8 µm particles, 600 bar, available in 2.1 - 4.6 mm id; 30, 50, 100 mm lengths.
1.8 µm particles, stable to 1200 bar; for fast or high-resolution separations; available in 2.1 - 3.0 mm id; 50, 100, 150 mm lengths.