easyPunch STARlet - Automated Sample Punching and Processing
For DMPK sample card punching and pipetting.
The easyPunch STARlet consists of a STARlet Autoload liquid handling workstation comprising 4 ndependent 1 ml channels, a card and plate gripper and the punch module. computer with Hamilton enus software and 4 specific predefined methods is included as well.
The system can be used for a variety of different applications e. g. forensic reference databasing, MPK and toxicology studies in a pre-clinical and clinical environment, newborn screening and olecular diagnostics. easyPunch has been developed in collaboration with GE Healthcare Life Sciences.
- Automated sample card punching and downstream sample processing in one device
- 4 predefined method types included in delivery
- HID: method for card punching and PCR setup using direct amplification kits
- DMPK: DMPK method setup for card punching and subsequent addition of extraction reagent
- Inventory: Method automatically inventories incoming cards.
- Cherry pick cards: Cherry picking function to pick specific cards according to an imported work list
- Deck resources can be customized to fit a wide variety of different applications
- Input and output file can be tailored for downstream systems and LIMS* integration
- Only system that combines sample card punching with downstream liquid handling on one instrument
- Exceptional sample recognition enables impartial quality of sample analysis and punching due to exclusion of operator bias
- Process safety due to sample tracking on cards and target plates and other resources; monitoring of all process steps
- Seamless integration of different workflows by using predefined methods