The ability to share, search and query experimental data in real time, control access and issue task requests to other team members, allows E-WorkBook™ to offer an organization the opportunity to drive the research process with improved efficiency and enhanced security.
Life science organizations invest considerable time and money on protecting IP. Providing a fully searchable repository of electronically-signed knowledge that an organization’s legal department can rapidly access enables faster and more efficient IP protection and exploitation. Drawing on unrivalled ‘real world’ experience of both R&D science and discovery data management, E-WorkBook captures corporate knowledge in a searchable, traceable electronic repository that is validated against 21 CFR part 11 and compilant ready.
• A single research data portal
• An easy to use, secure environment that accepts data input from any source
• Access to data and knowledge across an organization, irrespective of location
• An efficient experiment report-writing tool
• A powerful and versatile search engine
• Painless implementation of SOP, QA and QC procedures