The Thermo Scientific Dual-Gradient Rapid Separation LC Pump is the first pump that combines the ultrahigh-speed and resolution of RSLC with x2 dual technology.
Advanced chromatographic techniques such as parallel, tandem, and 2-dimensional LC become realistic, practical options, even at ultrahigh speed. Use the pump to operate conventional or ultrahigh-speed applications, increase sample throughput, achieve higher chromatographic resolutions, or automate sample preparation steps such as analyte enrichment or matrix elimination. Ultrahigh-resolution columns using sub-3 μm and sub-2 μm particle size are the preferred format for this pump, but all conventional HPLC columns are fully supported.
- The Dual-Gradient Pump incorporates two ternary gradient pumps in the footprint of a single LC system
- Control of x2 dual systems with Chromeleon® software ensures ease-of-use, documentation of all instrument settings, and automated startup and shut-down routines.
- Accommodate two different applications on an x2 dual system with different solvents and columns, and switch between applications without replumbing the system.
- Exceptionally wide flow-pressure footprint with flows from 100 µL/min to 8 mL/min and pressures up to 15,000 psi (103.4 MPa), with a flow accuracy of ±0.1%.
- Accurate, precise retention times thanks to the high flow and proportioning precision with ternary low-pressure gradient proportioning.
- Dionex’s mixing concept perfectly balances gradient delay volume against mobile-phase mixing efficiency. Adapting the mixing volume to the application requirements takes just a matter of seconds.