Deepen your insights with our exclusive DSC technology - See what a double-furnace can do for you
With PerkinElmer's new DSC 8000 you can expect greater sensitivity and accuracy then you ever thought possible. This double-furnace, power compensation DSC has been redesigned with you in mind. PerkinElmer have improved everything from the furnace design and the lights that illuminate them to the autosampler - giving you fast and reliable results easier than ever before.
One look at this instrument will impress you. One look at your data will open your eyes to a world of new opportunity.
Take your lab to the next level with our DSC 8000:
• All new double-furnace design delivers the most accurate heat-flow measurements
• Symmetrical design ensures that instrument response from sample and reference pans are always identical
• Non-oxidating, chemically resistant platinum alloy furnaces
• Controlled heating and cooling for the most accurate results
Typical applications for the DSC 8000:
• Isothermal kinetics studies - Measure samples at a true constant temperature
• UV curing in polymers - Rapid response measures even the fastest cures
• Process and product improvement - Demanding industrial and academic research
Application notes and news
- Curing of an Optical Adhesive by UV Irradiation in the DSC 8000
- Practical Food Applications of Differential Scanning Calorimetry
- Isothermal Crystallization Study for Quality Assurance
- Characterization of Electronic Materials Using Thermal Analysis
- Practical Food Applications of Differential Scanning Calorimetry (DSC)
- Differential Scanning Calorimetry Performance Comparison
Join the Global SelectScience Community Today! It’s FREE!
Helping you make informed decisions about the latest lab products and technologies:
- Be the first to learn about new technologies
- 10,000+ trusted product reviews from your peers
- Compare 500,000 products and manufacturers
- Get exclusive buying tips from experts
- Find solutions fast: 10,000+ Application Notes, Webinars and Videos
Connect with 250,000 scientists... All in one place!