PerkinElmer's DSC 6000 gives you all the advantages of the DSC 4000 and more. Designed for research application, the DSC 6000 comes with Modulated Temperature DSC (MT-DSC) technology for easier data interpretation, and new capabilities for product development and troubleshooting.
The DSC can also be fitted with an optional autosampler and photocalorimetry accessory.
MT-DSC, enabling you to separate kinetic events and interpret data with greater ease:
• Optional photocalorimetry accessory for more advanced analysis of photo-initiated reactions
• Scanning rates up to 0.1 ºC to 100 ºC for broad applications flexibility
Typical applications for the DSC 6000:
• Characterizing materials during product and process development
• Trouble-shooting product quality issues
• Academic research and post-graduate studies