The DSC-60 Series Differential Scanning Calorimeter provides substantially higher sensitivity with excellent resolution and signal-to-noise ratios. A built-in liquid nitrogen bath enables low temperature measurements without any accessories. Detector cleaning is fast, easy, and accomplished automatically by using a built-in cleaning program. Windows-based operating software enables customized operation and reporting as well as easy communication through the Internet and Intranet.
Key features include:
• Increased Sensitivity and Resolution with the Progressive DSC Detector
• Excellent S/N Ratio
• Integrated Cooling Operation
• Convenient Detector Cleaning via Software
• Simple Operation to Mail Data via the Internet
• Progressive Reporting Functions Based on OLE