This single-furnace, heat flux DSC is designed to run all your routine applications day-in and day-out. Designed with you in mind, this system has an easy-to-load vertical furnace that is rugged, resistant to oxygen and chemical corrosion to keep your lab running smoothly.
Easily upgradeable to a DSC 6000, this instrument can also be fitted with an optional 45-position autosampler for unattended operation during peak and off-peak hours.
Our DSC 4000 offers you the consistency, reliability and superior ease-of-use you’ve been looking for: • Integrated mass flow controller for convenient gas control and switching
• Fast 45-position autosampler option for reliable unattended operation
• Portable cooling device (PCD) for cost-effective operation at low temperature
• Efficient, easy-to-clean nickel chromium sample plate
Typical applications for the DSC 4000:
• QA/QC testing
• Undergraduate teaching practicals
• Evaluating additives for plastic lifetime optimization
• Ideal for Oxidation Induction Test (OIT)