DryVap® Concentrator System
Automated solvent drying, solvent evaporation and sample concentration.
For environmental applications the HorizonTechnology DryVap® Concentrator System automates the drying, evaporation and concentration of organic extracts prior to GC and GC/MS analysis. Designed to emulate the traditional Kuderna Danish (KD) method, the DryVap® Concentrator System combines what were once manual steps into one automated process. Using a unique combination of vacuum, heat and sparge gas, the DryVap® Concentrator System rapidly evaporates and gently concentrates extractions down to a precise desired volume.
The superior analyte recovery rate achieved by the system delivers more accurate results with greater consistency than previous techniques. Unattended operation not only frees up laboratory personnel for other tasks, it also eliminates variability between chemists' techniques. When equipped with the DryDisk® Separation Membrane option, the DryVap® Concentrator System can dry and concentrate samples in under 30 minutes -- increasing the sample throughput of your lab.
For biopharmacueutical, pharmaceutical and other applications the DryVap® Concentrator System removes residual solvents from your compound in far less time than traditional evaporation methods. Through the precise application of vacuum, heat and nitrogen sparge, the DryVap® Concentrator System gently and predictably evaporates all residual solvent from your compound so you can quickly move on to the next step.
Every parameter in the DryVap® Concentrator System can be optimized and saved as a method with the DryVap® Concentrator System Control Software option. This gives you the ability to consistently and precisely remove residual solvent from your compound of interest run after run.
Application notes and news
- The Extraction of Chlorinated Pesticides, Herbicides, and Organohalides for EPA Method 508.1 Using Automate...
- EPA 500 Series Application Notebook
- Determining Poly-Aromatic Hydrocarbons in Sea Water Using Automated Solid Phase Extraction
- Extracting Semi-Volatile Organics from Drinking Water by EPA Method 525.3 using the SmartPrep Cartridge Ext...
- Improving the Efficiency and Accuracy when Extracting Semi-Volatile Organics in Drinking Water by Method 52...
- Increasing Throughput and Recoveries for Highly Particulate and Sediment Laden Aqueous Samples Using the Fa...
- Streamlining Sample Processing for Semi-Volatile Organics Using the Fast Flow Sediment Disk Holder and the ...
- The Complete Evaporation of Methanol for LC Applications Using the DryVap® Concentration System
- Determination of Semi-Volatile Organic Compounds in Water Using the Atlantic™ HLB SPE Disk and Carbon Cartr...
- Determination of Organic Compounds in Drinking Water Using Atlantic™ C18 SPE Disks for EPA Method 525.2
Join the Global SelectScience Community Today! It’s FREE!
Helping you make informed decisions about the latest lab products and technologies:
- Be the first to learn about new technologies
- 10,000+ trusted product reviews from your peers
- Compare 500,000 products and manufacturers
- Get exclusive buying tips from experts
- Find solutions fast: 10,000+ Application Notes, Webinars and Videos
Connect with 250,000 scientists... All in one place!