Drummond Digital Microdispensers
These Positive Displacement Microdispensers consist of a plunger that fits tightly into the inside bore of a precision glass or plastic capillary. Pressing the microdispenser's thumb button pushes the plunger down the capillary, expelling any fluid/sample. During the downstroke, the plunger's tip slides along the inside of the capillary pushing out fluid residues that normally adhere there. Then at the bottom of the stroke, the tip extends slightly beyond the capillary end, assuring full sample delivery.
- Direct digital set and readout for fractional microlitres
- Positive lock prevents accidental volume changes
- Accuracy and precision ≤ 1% at nominal volume
- Extensive volume range from 2µl to 1ml
- Suitable for pipetting solvents
- Calibrated glass capillaries with stainless steel or Teflon® plungers Polypropylene capillary on model 590)