DropSense96® content analysis platform
The Trinean DropSense96® is a multi-functional platform for quick and precise UV/VIS analysis and dye-free quantification and content QC of micro-volume biosamples.
The DropSense96® platform combines:
- DropSense96® reader: the only high-throughput UV/VIS spectrophotometer for microliter sample volumes currently in the market, analyzing up to 96 samples in less than 5 minutes. The instrument can be used manually or integrated into any robot to ensure fully automated droplet quantification. A software toolbox is available for integration (API) and regulated labs (CFR 21 part11 ready).
- Micro-volume DropPlates: microfluidic design for 2 µl samples loaded and sample preservation up to 2 hours. Sample analysis by micro-cuvettes generating an extensive measurement range from 0.1 up to 200 OD (10 mm conversion). The DropPlate96 is barcoded and has a SBS/ANSI footprint for compatibility with liquid robots.
- Analytical software: DropQuant for classic UV/VIS analysis with A260 or A280 quantification. Add-on cDrop® analytical package can be used for detailed content analysis of impure samples. This spectral content profiling software uses the UV/Vis spectral data by the DropSense96® to extract specific and reliable quantitative information by defining the spectral contribution of the isolate and potential contaminants present. The software packages allow easy experimental design and LIMS compatible reporting.
The Trinean technology is the method of choice for QC and QA of biomolecules, given its sample purity analysis, dynamic measurement range, small sample consumption and operational efficiency.
Application notes and news
- DropSense96 and its DropPlates - A Versatile Tool for Nucleic Acid and Protein Droplet Quantification
- High Speed Droplet UV/VIS Quantification of Native Proteins in Biopharmaceutical Processing
- Dye-free Quantification of Oragene/Saliva DNA Extracts Using the Trinean DropSense96 Droplet Reader and cDr...
- Quantifying Amplicons in Non-Purified PCR Reactions
- Micro-volume Nucleic Acid Quantification using the DropSense96 Droplet Plate Reader
- Sony DADC to Supply Microfluidic Disposables for Trinean’s High Throughput DropSense96™ Spectrometers and X...