The Labcaire range of floor standing Downflow Benches offer an unrivalled level of operator protection and ease of installation. Utilising the latest technology in Carbon Filtration, the Downflow Benches can be used for an enormous and ever increasing range of applications. The benches meet all the latest Health & Safety standards ensuring your Laboratory complies fully with COSHH regulations. All units are constructed from Zintec epoxy powder coated mild steel bases with 316 grade stainless steel worksurfaces. The ventilation grilles are fully removable to allow access to the spillage tray beneath to facilitate easy cleaning.
The units are available in four standard sizes, however as each laboratory may have slightly different requirements our experienced design team can plan and manufacture a style of bench with unique features to suit your exact needs.
The four standard units are:
- DFB10 - 1000mm wide Bench with Ventilated Work Area
- DFB12 - 1250mm wide Bench with Ventilated Work Area and Sink
- DFB15 - 1500mm wide Bench with Ventilated Work Area and Sink
- DFB20 - 2000mm wide Bench with Twin Ventilated Work Areas and centrally positioned Sink
Where fitted, the sink units also offer full ventilation. This will ensure that anything being rinsed or emptied into the sink will not be a cause of fume exposure back into the room. Taps fitted to the sink have wrist-action mixer taps to ensure ease of use. All Labcaire Downflow workstations are easy to operate with all controls and warnings on an easily accessible single panel In addition to the special designs of benching available, each standard bench has various options. These include:
- Trigger operated 'Shower-head' attachment on retractable hose for easy wash down of working areas.
- Macerator fitted to waste in sink unit for easy disposal of specimens.
- Filter Saturation Alarm to indicate when carbon filters need replacing.
- System entirely constructed in Stainless Steel.
- Formalin Dispensing System to ensure safe handling of formalin within the Laboratory environment.