Double Ended Autoclaves
Priorclave Pass-Through autoclaves, also known as double ended sterilisers, enable sealed laboratory environments to be maintained, door interlocks preventing potential for laboratory standards to be compromised.
Every double-ended autoclave provides a sterile path in and out of sealed laboratories. Priorclave Double Ended autoclaves are available in capacities from 150 to 700L and above with other sizes available on request. They are available either electrically or direct steam heated and can be fitted with steam/water jackets if required.
All double-ended autoclaves are a bespoke configuration, developed and manufactured at Priorclave’s UK manufacturing centre to meet unique laboratory site requirements.
Double Ended Autoclaves Features:
- Top and Front Loading models with capacities from 100 to 200 litres
- Operation up to 140C - 2.5 Bar
- Large diameter chamber giving 20% more loading area than conventional models.
- Quickseal 2 single action door closure system
- Steam generated within the chamber (electrically heated models) - Direct steam heated models available
- Complete with thermocouple entry and test ports
- Forced air cooling as standard helping to reduce cycle times
- Automatic timed freesteaming as standard for improved air removal and sterilising performance
- Delayed start and media warming function as standard for ready to pour media at the start of the day
- A large selection of options and accessories is available to help to get the most from your Priorclave