The DNASwift™ SAX-1S is a strong anion-exchange column that provides exceptionally high resolution for the purification of oligonucleotides.
The exceptionally high resolution provides superior purity and yields compared to other ion-exchange or reversed-phase columns available. The DNASwift column is ideal for therapeutic and diagnostic research, which have very high purity and yield oligonucleotides purification requirements.
The DNASwift monolith column is specifically designed to provide exceptionally high resolution, laboratory-scale purification of oligonucleotides by anion-exchange chromatography. The use of oligonucleotides in therapeutic and diagnostic research is rapidly expanding. Oligonucleotides for these areas of research must be of the highest purity. DNASwift monolith columns provide high resolution and capacity, resulting in superior purity and yield compared to other ion-exchange and revered-phase columns available.
DNASwift™ SAX-1S Features:
- Highest resolution for oligonucleotide purification available, providing high purity and yields.
- Exceptionally high capacity provides exceptionally high yields with high purity.
- Refined selectivity, as with the DNAPac® column, for high resolution
- Compatible with high pH, solvents, and high temperatures.
- Chemistry: Quaternary amine
- Length: 150 mm
- ID: 5.0 mm