DNAPac® PA200 Nucleic Acid Column
Ultrahigh-Resolution Separations of Oligonucleotides
The Thermo Scientific™ DNAPac™ PA200 and PA200 RS are strong anion-exchange columns developed to provide unsurpassed high-resolution analysis and purification of synthetic oligonucleotides. Both supports are designed to resolve full length from n–1, n+1, and other failure sequences not possible with other columns. Retention times and selectivity can be controlled by choice of salt, pH, and solvent. Therefore, the separation can be tailored to the requirements of many different oligonucleotide analysis challenges.
The DNAPac PA200 is packed with a pellicular anion-exchange resin composed of an 8 μm diameter nonporous polymeric substrate to which quaternary amine-functionalized Thermo Scientific™ Dionex™ MicroBeads™ are bound. The rapid mass transport characteristics of this resin result in high-resolution oligonucleotide separations.
DNAPac® PA200 Nucleic Acid Column Features:
- Achieve n, n-1 resolution for oligonucleotides
- Resolve oligonucleotides with secondary structures
- Assay phosphorothioate purity
- Selectivity control with eluent pH, salt, and solvent
- Resolve RNA with aberrant (2’–5’) links from normal ssRNA
- Chemistry: Quaternary amine
- Particle Size: 4, 8 µm
- Length: 50, 150, 250 mm
- ID: 2.0, 4.0, 4.6, 9.0, 22 mm