Direct-Q® 3, 5, 8 Laboratory Water Purification Systems
EMD Millipore, a division of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany
Direct-Q ® 3, 5, 8 Laboratory Water Purification System • The Direct-Q ® lab water purification systems produce pure and ultrapure water from potable tap water • A choice of dispensers provide...read more
Direct-Q® 3, 5, 8 Laboratory Water Purification System
• The Direct-Q® lab water purification systems produce pure and ultrapure water from potable tap water
• A choice of dispensers provides convenient point-of-use ultrapure water delivery
• The Direct-Q® systems are compact all-in-one systems that economize laboratory space
The expanded and updated Direct-Q® range now includes models capable of supplying 50, 100 or 150 liters of pure water per day, and up to 30 liters per hour of ultrapure water. Systems are also available with an integrated dispenser. Users can choose a system with an integrated 6-liter reservoir, or a configuration that includes a 30- or 60-liter reservoir, depending on their volume needs
The high-quality ultrapure water produced by the systems is suitable for critical applications – such as chromatography work; the preparation of blanks and standard solutions in spectrophotometry, spectroscopy and other analytical techniques; and the preparation of buffers for biochemical experiments. Pure water from the system can be used for general glassware washing.
In addition, water quality can be “fine-tuned” to meet specific requirements. Direct-Q® systems are available with a built-in 185/254 nm UV lamp, which serves to reduce the level of organics for critical applications such as HPLC work, as well as destroy bacteria. EMD Millipore’s range of Application Pak polishers provides further tailor-made water quality for researchers who need water free of particulates, pyrogens, bacteria, nucleases, endocrine disrupters or VOCs.
System parameters are easily visible on the intuitive color graphic displays, and documentation, including a concise “Quick Reference Guide,” can be stored on the unit. Regular maintenance is minimal with an all-in-one SmartPak® cartridge that can be replaced easily and quickly.
Why make an enquiry with SelectScience?
- EASY It’s quick and simple to do
- FAST Your enquiry will be delivered straight to the manufacturer
- FREE You’re under no obligation
- SECURE We only pass your details on to trusted suppliers at your request
- SAVE TIME Submit your details once and make multiple enquiries