Dionex IonPac AS18-4µm Hydroxide-Selective Anion-Exchange Column
Fast, High-Resolution Determination of Inorganic Anions and Low-Molecular-Weight Organic Acids
Attain the optimal combination of chromatographic speed and resolution using the new Thermo Scientific Dionex IonPac AS18-4µm anion-exchange column. This high-capacity, high-efficiency column provides excellent resolution of inorganic anions in diverse sample matrices. Compared to the previous Dionex IonPac AS18-Fast column, the new ion-exchange column uses smaller resin particles for more efficient separations resulting in faster run times, more accurate peak integration and more reliable results.
The Dionex IonPac AS18-4µm anion-exchange column is the hydroxide-selective column of choice for compliance monitoring of inorganic anions in drinking water and wastewater samples in accordance with US EPA Methods 300.0 (A) and 300.1.
The new Dionex IonPac AS18-4µm column offers the same selectivity as the Dionex IonPac AS18-Fast column, but with the reduced particle size, this column can separate the common inorganic anions in significantly less time without loss of resolution.
Dionex IonPac AS18-4µm Hydroxide-Selective Anion-Exchange Column Features:
- Decrease run times, increase sample throughput without loss of resolution
- Super fast isocratic separation of the common inorganic anions (less than 3 min)
- Recommended hydroxide-selective column for inorganic anions in diverse sample matrices
- Inorganic anion and low-molecular weight organic acids in complex sample matrices
- Meets performance requirements specified in US EPA Method 300.0 (A)
- Pore Size: 1500 Å
- Particle Size: 4 µm
- Length: 150 mm
- ID: 0.4, 2, 4 mm
Join the Global SelectScience Community Today! It’s FREE!
Helping you make informed decisions about the latest lab products and technologies:
- Be the first to learn about new technologies
- 10,000+ trusted product reviews from your peers
- Compare 500,000 products and manufacturers
- Get exclusive buying tips from experts
- Find solutions fast: 10,000+ Application Notes, Webinars and Videos
Connect with 250,000 scientists... All in one place!