Dionex ICS-4000 HPIC System
The Dionex ICS-4000 capillary HPIC™ system delivers best-in-class sensitivity, from routine analyses to your most demanding application challenges.
The high-pressure capability brings a new level of resolution and speed to dedicated capillary ion chromatography, while integrated design of the Dionex ICS-4000 simplifies your workflow and increases your analytical efficiency and productivity.
Capillary IC provides 24/7 uptime so the system is always ready. The compact integrated system provides convenience and offers detection choices for application versatility.
Dionex ICS-4000 HPIC System Features:
- Single channel, integrated and compact design for dedicated analysis
- Capillary HPIC provides 24/7 uptime – so it’s always ready to generate results
- Configured for Reagent-Free IC for performance and Just Add Water simplicity
- The integrated IC Cube uses same consumables as the Dionex ICS-5000, so methods developed on the Dionex ICS-5000 can be transferred to the Dionex ICS-4000
- The active thermal control provides stability and reproducibility
- Touch display for stand-alone control
- Thermo Scientific Dionex Chromeleon 7.1 and 6.8 support for full system control and data processing
- Optimized separations for fast throughput
- High-pressure capability for high chromatographic resolution
- True on-request IC analysis for 24/7 uptime with no equilibration
- Small dead volumes for minimized peak dispersion and increased signal-to-noise ratio
Application notes and news
- HPAE-PAD for the Analysis of Carbohydrates
- Speciation Applications Summary Ion Chromatography Trace Elemental Species Separation and Detection
- Configuring a High-Pressure Integrated Capillary IC System
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Ion and Gas Chromatography Systems Win 2012 New Product of Year Awards from Enviro...
- Charge Detector for Ion Chromatography Receives Patent
Why make an enquiry with SelectScience?
- EASY It’s quick and simple to do
- FAST Your enquiry will be delivered straight to the manufacturer
- FREE You’re under no obligation
- SECURE We only pass your details on to trusted suppliers at your request
- SAVE TIME Submit your details once and make multiple enquiries