UltiMate 3000 Rapid Separation Diode Array Detector
See all reviews
Member since 2011
College of the Holy Cross
Read more »
"not much support from company after sale but a fine detector. although communication with program and instrument is hard."
The Thermo Scientifc™ Dionex™ UltiMate™ 3000 Rapid Separation Diode Array Detector (DAD-3000RS) is the detector of choice if you need maximum flexibility in your laboratory.
It offers reliable UV-vis detection for both conventional and rapid separation LC applications with full wavelength spectra acquisition, sub-1 nm pixel resolution, and data collection rates up to 200 Hz.
The DAD-3000RS features eight channels of single-wavelength data acquisition, a 1024 element diode array, and excellent noise and drift performance close to forward-optic detectors. The comprehensive set of 3D data tools in the Thermo Scientifc™ Dionex™ Chromeleon™ Chromatography Data System software makes it easy to process and report your data.
UltiMate 3000 Rapid Separation Diode Array Detector Features:
- Low noise (typically <±7 μAU) and drift (typically <0.5 mAU/h) for lowest LODs and LOQs
- Data collection rates of up to 200 Hz allow detection and characterization of even the sharpest peaks
- Full UV-vis spectra data acquisition even for 10 peaks separated in 10 s
- Stainless steel and PEEK™ flow cells provide maximum application flexibility
- Front access to prealigned cells and lamps simplifies routine maintenance
- ID chips for tracking of lamp and cell parameters in audit trails
Application notes and news
Join the Global SelectScience Community Today! It’s FREE!
Helping you make informed decisions about the latest lab products and technologies:
- Be the first to learn about new technologies
- 10,000+ trusted product reviews from your peers
- Compare 500,000 products and manufacturers
- Get exclusive buying tips from experts
- Find solutions fast: 10,000+ Application Notes, Webinars and Videos
Connect with 250,000 scientists... All in one place!