UltiMate 3000 Rapid Separation Diode Array Detector
See all reviews
Member since 2011
College of the Holy Cross
Read more »
"not much support from company after sale but a fine detector. although communication with program and instrument is hard."
The Thermo Scientifc™ Dionex™ UltiMate™ 3000 Rapid Separation Diode Array Detector (DAD-3000RS) is the detector of choice if you need maximum flexibility in your laboratory.
It offers reliable UV-vis detection for both conventional and rapid separation LC applications with full wavelength spectra acquisition, sub-1 nm pixel resolution, and data collection rates up to 200 Hz.
The DAD-3000RS features eight channels of single-wavelength data acquisition, a 1024 element diode array, and excellent noise and drift performance close to forward-optic detectors. The comprehensive set of 3D data tools in the Thermo Scientifc™ Dionex™ Chromeleon™ Chromatography Data System software makes it easy to process and report your data.
UltiMate 3000 Rapid Separation Diode Array Detector Features:
- Low noise (typically <±7 μAU) and drift (typically <0.5 mAU/h) for lowest LODs and LOQs
- Data collection rates of up to 200 Hz allow detection and characterization of even the sharpest peaks
- Full UV-vis spectra data acquisition even for 10 peaks separated in 10 s
- Stainless steel and PEEK™ flow cells provide maximum application flexibility
- Front access to prealigned cells and lamps simplifies routine maintenance
- ID chips for tracking of lamp and cell parameters in audit trails