The Grant QBD/QBH series is a versatile range of high quality digital dry block heating systems with excellent temperature control and a wide choice of removable/ interchangeable blocks for maximum flexibility.
The outstanding performance of the QBD/QBH series is based on advanced digital temperature control combined with high quality, precision-engineered blocks providing excellent thermal contact. The result is accurate, reproducible and safe heating of your samples.
There is a full range of models and options to cater for basic through to more sophisticated applications - choose from three digital systems with 1, 2 or 4 interchangeable blocks (QBD models) and one digital high-temperature system (QBH2) with 2 blocks.
These are complemented by a versatile range of interchangeable heating blocks to fit any sample tube you are using for your samples – from our standard range of blocks or tailored to suit your application. In addition, for 2-block systems QBD2 and QBH2 we offer accessory blocks for accommodating microplates and microtube strips.
- heating range ambient + 5º to 130ºC (all three QBD models) or ambient + 5º to 200ºC (QBH2)
- rapid heat-up time
- stability and uniformity ± 0.1ºC
- integral timer function optional external probe for in-sample or in-block - temperature control
- robust, compact, contemporary design
- block extraction tool included as standard, for easy and safe removal of blocks